1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Both of my Grandmothers. My parents couldn’t decide on which one so gave me 2 middle names.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AND WHY? Yesterday.. Laughing is the only way to get through the day. We were hanging out with my kids and they always entertain!
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? most of the time yes.
4. ARE YOU MARRIED AND IF SO HOW LONG? yes, going on 31 years this year.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? AND IF YOU TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT THEM:
Savana: Single mom raising 3 little ones under the age of 4 and just started going to school in January. She is going through a hard time in her life but, is an amazing mom and daughter.
Kacee: Kacee is just starting school as well.. She lives with her partner Bethany in the city and is my crazy colorful one:) She is very loving and generous to everyone.
Jorgen: Pronounced like the jergens lotion but with a y sound as the J. He is a pre-med student. Will be taking his mcat in May this coming year. He is my rock.. Amazingly talented and works so very hard on anything he gets his hands on. Life is extremely busy for him as he does about 15 hours per day at the University.
Joshua: He is 15 and we adopted him from Western Samoa when he was just under a year old. He is extremely gifted in sports, especially football and is a big big kid.. He wears a size 15 mens shoe and towers me. Solid muscle and extremely handsome! He is very loving and kind and always looks out for those around him.
Kassi: She is 15 as well.. We adopted her from Vietnam. She is tiny and petite but don’t let that fool you.. She is a fireball.. Kassi loves competitive softball, cross-country and track She loves to be fit and is amazingly dedicated to everything that she is involved in. She is my little angel, born on my Mum’s birthday and a miracle. Kassi was 2 months old when we adopted her and I don’t know how she was still alive when we got there. Born at 8lbs 15 ounces and barely weighed 4 pounds when we got her. She is a fighter and gorgeous!
My kids always ask me which one is my favorite.. My response you are one of my top 5 favorites!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Of course.. I am not too bad to be around!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Who me??? Never!!! haha
8. WHEN DID YOU START TO SCRAPBOOK AND WHY?
My first scrapbook was made when I was about 12 years old with masking tape to hold everything down. I owned a paper scrapbook store for over 15 years and then put it online and then learned to digi scrap from some of my members there.. Love both!
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Oh for sure!!! been there, done that!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Captain Crunch with BERRIES!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? no.. I usually have weird shaped tied shoelaces that one of my kids styled for me.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yup.. been a tough life and learned to be.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Pistachio
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? their hair.. comes with the job description.. I own a salon and am a licensed instructor.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR? I tend to wear black alot because of my career. But I love neons and dark bold colors.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Self Doubt
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Mum.
18. COFFEE OR TEA? Neither, I am a pepsi gal.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
do black glitter socks count? no shoes unless I have to.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Chicken Tetrazini , Savana is an amazing cook!
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The TV.. but, I have been listening to Rascal Flatts most of the day.. my most favorite to listen to is Cher station on Pandora.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Deep yellow.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Love Spell from Victoria Secret, Banana Bread or Sugar Cookie scentsy and Bubblegum scentsy.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My BFF Carla
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE? Beach House!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? whatever my kids are in.. So either Football or Wrestling for Josh, Kassi always some type of running and softball.
27. BEST VACATION YOU HAVE BEEN ON AND WHY? I like the little roadtrips that are really not planned. The ones where we hop in the car and end up just driving.
Some of my most favorite planned vacations are disneyland with my kids (done that so many times I can’t count them all).
28. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED:
29. DO YOU ENJOY READING AND WHAT HAVE YOU READ RECENTLY? I do like to read, the last one that I read was a vampire series.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Portabella Mushroom Burger. (no meat, just the mushroom and melted cheese) yum!!
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? both!!! as long as it isn’t a demonic scary.. I like more intense.
32. DO YOU HAVE FUR BABIES?
We have a bulldog named Mumu and a Persian cat named Fat Cat.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
35. HUGS OR KISSES? How come I can’t have both?
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Better than Sex Cake
37. FAVORITE SONG? You haven’t seen the Last of me, Cher
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION? Computer
39. BIG CITY OR COUNTRY? Country
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? water droplets.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? My son, Jorgen, playing the piano
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Vietnam
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? that is a tough one. People say that I am a good instructor. I love to teach.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Northern Utah
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW? Northern Utah
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE? Tan and White
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR? RED BEETLE!!!
50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS? as long as they aren’t hard questions:)