It’s fun getting to know people that we don’t know face to face.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No one that I know of. I think my parents just liked it
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AND WHY?
About 5 minutes ago when I was reading something on FB
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Some days its great, other days, can get sloppy, if I’m in a hurry!
4. ARE YOU MARRIED AND IF SO HOW LONG?
Married to Joel for 19 years!
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? AND IF YOU TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT THEM
I have one son, Scott, who just turned 34, has 4 kids. and is a Broker. He is my hero. He has grown into such a remarkable man, husband and father. I have one daughter, Emily, 31, who is amazing. Married with 3 kids. My oldest grandson has Aspergers and she just rocks his world. She works full time as a teacher and is going to college, AGAIN!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Sure would. In my “age” I have grown and grown and love where I am at in my life.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
8. WHEN DID YOU START TO SCRAPBOOK AND WHY?
I started 3 1/2 years ago. I had a daughter that passed away when she was almost 6, and wanted to scrap her life. I look at it now and think how much better I could of done, I learned a lot doing that scrapbook, But I wouldn’t change a thing. I think it is perfect!
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
don’t laugh! Oatmeal!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Every time! It is getting harder to bend over now!
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Physically- NO WAY Mind- Yes
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
If they are smiling!
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR?
I seem to go towards earth tones, but LOVE bright colors!
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
my weight in the middle!
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My Gramma, my Dad and my Daughter
18. COFFEE OR TEA?
coffee till 5, then Sleepy time tea!
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Slippers, cheetah print!
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Oldies on 102.7!
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My daughter Emily who is sick!
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Mountain hideaway!! in the winter, snowing out and peaceful!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
27. BEST VACATION YOU HAVE BEEN ON AND WHY?
Grand Canyon- it was just me and my two kids when they were about 8 & 12. We camped there for a week and I have never seen such beauty! We just had the best time ever!
28. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED
It’s a Wonderful Life
29. DO YOU ENJOY READING AND WHAT HAVE YOU READ RECENTLY?
Love to read, I have a Nook and Kindle and just went to the library and picked up W is for Wicked by Sue Grafton
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
LOVE scary movies, not dumb ones with supernatural stuff, but a good BOO!
32. DO YOU HAVE FUR BABIES?
Yes, Oliver Stanley-7 year old Cocker Spaniel
Callie Faye-3 -little itty bitty calico we adopted from the cold.
Norman 3- another adoptee from the garage, he is an orange Tabby and has the best personality ever!
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
LOL I’m in my long underwear and robe!
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
BOTH!! I’m a gramma!
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
37. FAVORITE SONG?
Maggie May by Rod Stewart
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
39. BIG CITY OR COUNTRY?
I have lived in both. Days I would love to live in a big city and then there are days I’m glad I’m a small town girl.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I love pickleberrypop! Get your scrap on!
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Arizona, I think that was 1729 miles to my mom and dads door from my door!
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
At my age, I have all kinds of talent!
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
White with black shutters
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS?
Ya, this was fun!
And here is one of my most favorite layouts that Deb has done recently
She used my Caffeine Crazy Scrap Kit that you can find here