Who’s ready to start celebrating Pickleberrypop’s 8th birthday as a business! I know I am!! During a good portion of the month you will find bargains and surprises around every corner.
As a tradition there are Lolly Bags (grab bags) at are each only $5.00 thru the 4th. After that they will be in the shop full price and we all know we want a bargain. Though we can’t show you whats inside you can get a great idea of what’s in them with the detailed images and shared layouts, except for the CU products. I have added two Personal Digital Use kits and two Commercial Digital use (no credit required) products into my shop. These are again $5.00 each thru the 4th. Each has the retail value of the products included to see what a bargain you are getting.
Also this month we have a WHAT’S HOT section – from Aug 1 thru 7th there are 5 products within my shop. That are on sale 40% off.
So please don’t miss all the fun we have planned.
I will be back as the surprises start rolling in.
Enjoy your weekend.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes and no.. not my first name but my middle name is after my recently departed Aunt Maria.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AND WHY? At the beer and cookie exchange party at our neighbors… people say the funniest things with a little cookie in them *wink*
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not really…
4. ARE YOU MARRIED AND IF SO HOW LONG? Yes! 19.5 years! (20 in June)
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? AND IF YOU TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT THEM: Yes
Ana – She is a senior in high school. Involved in everything you can think of. 4 year Fall Cheerleader, 4 year Basketball, 4 year Golfer (will be LOL) (finished 17th in Washington State for 1 A schools last year as a junior!) She plans on going to college this fall and major in Nursing (would like to be in the OB/GYN part and help deliver babies!)
Karina – She is a freshman in high school. Had her first year of Fall Cheer with her sister and plans on doing golf this spring. Her winter activities is drama (school play) and playing trumpet in the pep band. She is in LOVE with drama and has attended the Missoula Children’s Theater Summer camp for the last two years. She plans on being on the stage the summer she graduates and say.. this is my 6th and final year at camp…
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Of course!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Who me? Never! Umm yeah way more than I should! Sometimes my sarcasm is wasted on my 1st graders!
8. WHEN DID YOU START TO SCRAPBOOK AND WHY? I started paper scrapping about 15 years ago and did paper scrapping for a couple of years. I got interested in the digi part around January 2005. I made a few pages and then put it aside for 6 months. I spent my summer vacation getting to know my program and started going crazy with my digi scrapping. I even did a couple of years working behind the scenes at Scrapbook-bytes. I enjoyed my time there but as my kids got into middle school I had less time to scrap. I’ve taken a couple of breaks from scrapping but I always go back as I love to scrap! I scrap to keep the memories of my families live preserved! A couple of years ago, I had two layouts published in a digi scrapbook magazine (same month in the magazine).
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No.. don’t like heights that much.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Oatmeal with apples and cinnamon
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically no.. mentally and emotionally somewhat
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Strawberry cheesecake
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their eyes
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR? grey
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My waistline
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mother, she passed away almost 2 years ago and I still miss her every day. I miss when she was able to remember and talk to me on the phone every other day for at least an hour…
18. COFFEE OR TEA? Both – one cup coffee morning and then tea (iced or hot) the rest of the day
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Not wearing shoes, but last shoes I had on were brown
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Loaded Baked potato
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The singing on Tangled as my daughter is watching it on Disney
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? teal
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Cookies baking,
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My daughter Ana
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE? Beach house all the way
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football
27. BEST VACATION YOU HAVE BEEN ON AND WHY? My honeymoon to Jamaica because it was so beautiful and such a great ime
28. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED: UP
29. DO YOU ENJOY READING AND WHAT HAVE YOU READ RECENTLY?
I love to read but lately my reading has been to my class! We read a Thanksgiving story the other day
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Prime Rib
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings
32. DO YOU HAVE FUR BABIES? Yes, 2 dogs Buster- a sheltie and Brodie – ½ pug and ½ shitzhu and 1 bird- Molly a cockatiel who is 23 years old!
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? brown
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer
35. HUGS OR KISSES? both
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? German chocolate cake
37. FAVORITE SONG? Don’t have one favorite.. I love music – and all types!
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION? Computer
39. BIG CITY OR COUNTRY? Country
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Nothing.. I have a wacom tablet – at school a picture of my oldest daughter with our dog Windy when she was about 3 years old.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? My family laughing together
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I dabble in photography and quilting too, though I haven’t done the later in years.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Seattle, Washington
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW? Okanogan, Washington
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE? Grey
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR? Grey
50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS?
Not really LOL
I can’t believe Christmas is a little over 5 months away! Don’t harm the messenger But this week from the 22nd thru the 27th all my Christmas kits and products are on sale with a 65% discount and once the sale is over they all will be retired. I don’t know about you but I always get a few layouts done and then I wait till almost the next year to try and get caught up. So here is a sale for you to finally get caught up with your holiday layouts. You can find all at my Pickleberrypop shop.
Here are a few of the items you will find in the shop or course is there plenty more in there with separates and bundles.
Hope these help in getting you caught up – I know it will motivate me to finish up the pages I need to get done and get last years album printed finally.
I will be back in the beginning of the month with more exciting products and sales, since we all love a deal right!
Enjoy your week.
Wow summer is flying by must be the age thing LOL!! But as busy as our summer has been I still had time to make this month’s Pickle Barrel, all products $1.00 each or get the 6-pack with a FWP. “I Love My Life” is exactly how I feel. I wouldn’t have thought I would be living where I am or be this happy and content 20 years ago. This kit is perfect for scrapping all your everyday photos, as well as how you feel about your life, as life changes and it is always great to do more about you and how your feeling in your layouts. This can only be found at my Pickleberrypop Shop.
Each is sold separately or grab the 6-pack and get the FWP.
Here are a sampling of the layouts done by the Creative Team, each so different from the other and so proud of the memories they are each saving and sharing.
Hope you all have an amazing weekend. Hoping that I can find some time to get some scrapbooking done and saved. Time with family, probably some yard work and with any luck maybe a trip to the local pool for a swim.
Well the summer appears to be going strong with July already here, it is time for BBQ’s, swim parties, water slides and any way to keep cool in this weather. So with that in mind My Project July is in the shop. If your into pocket scrapbooking you won’t want to miss out on the pocket pieces., they are adorable this month. Sold in a bundle for a better percentage off 30% or separates are at 20% off for a limited time. And this can only be found at my Pickleberrypop Shop.
Here are some awesome layout by the creative team – sadly I have been so busy I haven’t had time to use it. Hoping for a quiet weekend for my layouts to get done.
Hope everyone is enjoy their summer and have a great weekend.
I enjoyed doing my Happy – Artistic Expressions so much that I decided to give it another whirl. I enjoy the grungy artsy feeling to any layout. Relax – oh the thing I do not do very well,but I have been practicing more and more. I think making time for one is so important. This is a funky artsy grungy product with a lot of pieces. I love the way it turned out. You can find this on sale at my Pickleberrypop shop.
This is being sold as separates or bundled for a greater discount on this sale. Plus the bundle has a free with purchase of the stitches that are not sold separate.
Here is a preview of the FWP stitches
This is a large collection that I think you can come back to all the time with all the little pieces and extra’s and get a different look.
Here is the layout I did using this product.
Here is a group of layout done by the Creative Team that amazes me each week with stunning layouts and it will give you great ideas on how you can use this product over and over.
Also there is a new challenge posted by me at the Pickleberrypop Challenge form -
So make sure you go grab this free product that was in honor of our new turkey Lucy Lou – Here is the layout I did with this mini
Hope you all have a safe and enjoyable 4th of July is you celebration this holiday. For me I will be home maybe watching fireworks from our deck. Still not sure that they will have them this year due to no rain and the horrible dry conditions we have here. But I do know we will have the BBQ grilling and enjoying our day and I will be trying to do that relaxing thing.