If you know me at all, you should know my love for nature! It changes daily and never let’s me down! The imagination can get so wrapped up in the colors, textures and sounds during your outside time. This months colors for the Pickle Barrel where colors in my wheel house that allows some many different types of layouts as you will see from my creative team who I might add did an amazing job with this product, check the detailed photos on the products and you will see some I did not share.
The sale run Friday through Monday. Sold separately at $1 each or buy the 6pack and get a FWP. This can only be found at my Pickleberry Pop shop.
Lastly, there is an additional FWP from the store see the details to see if this is something you would like
And as promised some wonderful and inspirational layouts done by my Creative Team.
Hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend if you do celebrate it. I have plans to watch my Grandson first church performance (should be interesting at 2 1/2) and see some egg gathering. Hopefully the weather will stay nice and little wind and I will be a very happy camper.
Okay I admit I am a sucker through and through for that morning and afternoon caffeine fix. And lets not forget the evening tea! It has been a part of my life for what seems 3/4 of my life and I am crazy for Caffeine for sure. So this new product is for me and my addiction. So if you have this addiction show it off with this colorful and fun products. There are additional shabby papers and word art for you to complete many a layout. You can find this and all the new products in my Pickleberry Pop shop and all on sale! Everyone loves a sale right! In addition to my Caffeine Crazy products I have also new to the shop Commercial Use products, also on sale. My commercial use also is credit free and easy to use.
So here are your previews and I hope you enjoy these products as much I did making them.
Here are a couple of the amazing layout done by my creative team.
Spring is definitely here to stay and I will be spending some outside time with my Grandson and some yard work, as when Spring arrives so do the never ending weeds in our yard. And with the temperatures rising I am probably going to be working on my summer tan early! Hope you all have a great weekend!
Well I finally a few days late but My Project April is finally in the shop at Pickleberry Pop and on sale for the next week. I love all he bright colors that represent the Spring that starting up here and for the months to follow. You will save more with the bundle package, but if that is not your way of purchasing then You also have the option of the separates, those too are also on sale. Before we head to the products just a remind if you happen to follow on my Facebook Fan Page make sure you even if you have liked me to like again and check get notifications. Bringing this up as I have had a couple dozen people ask for past freebie, as they were not seeing the posts, that way you will my posts when I do offer up any freebie or special use coupons. Speaking of that I have a Sneak Peek over there that will have a chance to win. So take a moment when you do the little task of Get Notifications and try and win this kit.
Now to the previews for My Project April products.
And a few layouts by my team members.
Hope you all have a great weekend and some quality time with the people you love.
I have a lot of products to share with you this week including a new Hybrid product that is in both SVG and PDF format as a fun Easter project. You can find it here. And it is on sale for a limited period of time. So grab it and add some fun to your Easter table or the goodies you will be handing out.
Next are 2 new Memory Mask Pop Art Set 5 and 6 – I really do adore using masks and making something so different than it was before you started, whether it is a photograph or a background papers. You will see how some of the Creative Team got very creative with them. Again you can find these at my Pickleberry Pop shop.
Also I have not been seriously making too much Commercial Use in the last year, but I have decided to make a few new things and they are exclusive at Pickleberry Pop shop and on sale this week.
I hope you all enjoy your weekend and I will be showing your My Project April next week, it turned it so springy and all happy colors.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name is from my aunt Marie.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AND WHY? New Years Day – I had my grandson and everything that comes out of his mouth makes me laugh.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No – it really changed after my surgery and now is sloppy because of damaged nerves.
4. ARE YOU MARRIED AND IF SO HOW LONG? We will celebrate our 36th anniversary in February.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? AND IF YOU TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT THEM I have two daughters. The oldest is Cara. She is married with a 6 year old son (our only grandchild) and is an ER nurse. The youngest is Caitlyn. She just got married and is a paralegal at a large law office.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yeah – I’m very loyal.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Uh yeah – it’s my best defense to a husband who was born that way!
8. WHEN DID YOU START TO SCRAPBOOK AND WHY? I started about about 10 years ago as a challenge from a friend when a Photoshop Elements site had a contest. I was hooked and have been doing it ever since.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Nope – afraid of heights and just a big ninny anyway.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Corn Pops. I love to eat it right out of the box.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically – no. Emotionally – yes.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Butter Pecan
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? The sincerity of their “hello”.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR TO WEAR? Black – it hides a lot!
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My weight.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My great-grandmother. She meant the world to me.
18. COFFEE OR TEA? Tea
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Tan
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Smoked Brisket.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The Wonder Years on my Ipad with Netflix.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Sage Green
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Lilac bushes and Stargazer lilies
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my mom
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE? Beach house. I love the beach.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football, Nascar & Cardinal baseball
27. BEST VACATION YOU HAVE BEEN ON AND WHY? We went to Phoenix a few years ago and I was able to see my Aunt Ruby. I had not seen her in about 20 years and it was great to get to see her and the whole family. She recently passed away so that made the trip so much more special that I got to see her. We also went to Sedona on that trip and it is gorgeous there!
28. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED American Hustle at the theatre. Not that good but great acting by Amy Adams and Jennifer Lawrence.
29. DO YOU ENJOY READING AND WHAT HAVE YOU READ RECENTLY? Yes I do but haven’t read in quite a while. I just don’t have time. I read the Dexter series last.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Smoked Turkey cooked my way!
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.
32. DO YOU HAVE FUR BABIES? Yes. Sophie is a Welsh Springer Spaniel and Riley is a blond Cocker Spaniel. We rescued him and he is the second best dog ever (Sophie is still top dog!)
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Sage green
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer all the way!
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Amaretto cheesecake
37. FAVORITE SONG? You’ve Got a Friend by James Taylor
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION? Computer (I can have both that way since I can get Netflix on the computer)
39. BIG CITY OR COUNTRY? Country all the way.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Umm…. a mouse
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Ocean waves
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Naples, FL
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Stained glass, sewing, wedding flowers (been through it twice)
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Wood River, IL
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW? Edwardsville, IL
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE? Blue but I want to repaint it sage green
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR? Smoky Silver
50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS? No but not as hard as I thought it would be.
Well Easter will be here before you know it. I plan on spending some time with Carson this year since he is old enough to really hunt some eggs. Plus he is doing some singing at church that I am sure that will be just adorable. So I need to be prepared for these events and I still have older pictures that need to get done, what better than to make product that I will use and get some scrapping done with. This special will only be at my Pickleberry Pop shop and on sale through Monday after that it will be gather up and bundled one way or another. You will have the option to buy individual pieces to suit your needs or the 6-pack that you will get a free set of Word Arts. Also I will be offering an adorable to printable or cutting project to get some goodies ready to decorate the house or your dinner table, this will be sent to you in an email to purchase at a discount during the promotion. And also know that there is the shop FWP that turned out adorable – ready how you can get this also.
So lets get to the fun part, the product.
And this is the printable and svg cutting files for the add on that will be offered at a huge discount.
Lastly here are some layouts by my awesome Creative Team members.
Enjoy your weekend I will be back at doing some yard clean up before the spring weeds invade us.